Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

HMMMM..What's for Dinner?

Some of those who are dearest to me know that most of the time I am a planner. I am known to plan my dinners out for the month and make MONTHLY grocery shopping trips. Yes, I said monthly! When I actually make this happen, I find I more easily stay within my monthly grocery budget and there is no last minute stressing about what's for dinner! Some people ask for my monthly plans and I thought I could help others and keep myself on track by posting the dinner recipes I use. They are fairly frugal as we are always striving to stay within budget, so I will try to post approximate pricing as well! Hopefully all daily dinner dilemma's will now be SOLVED!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had this blog! I love it. I actually just posted your beans and rice, but we fudge and use beef for it to be more like chili. :)

    ReplyDelete