Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Menu Plan - August 3rd-9th

So, my goal for this coming school year is to be organized!!  Last year with my 3 boys in school (2 days, 4 days, and all day elementary school) we were so scattered and I was so worried I would forget someones snack day,  project due date, or field trip money.  This year I am on it!  I already have my big ole day timer started with important dates and now I am getting back in to serious meal plans - breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  All three boys will be in school this year (little one half days) and we will be starting Sports. Busy time!

So here's to hoping I can stick with it - First Menu Plan in quite some time:) Hope it helps! It helps everyone in the house to know what to expect and keeps me on budget.  Nothing fancy here!

August 3-9

Sunday: Zucchini Parmesan
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/zucchini-parmesan/

Monday:  Chicken Stir Fry
(Seriously- just chicken tenderloin sauteed in coconut oil and a bag of the Eat Smart Fresh Stir Fry Veggies in coconut oil, soy sauce, and mined garlic)

Tuesday:  Veggie Fajitas
Various Bell Peppers and Onions sauteed in coconut oil, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper - add lime juice to cook down.  Serve with tortillas, guacamole, cheese, and salsa. Boys usually opt for a cheese quesadilla which I whip up at the same time.

Wednesday:  Pork Chops on the Grill and Honey Glazed Carrots

Thursday:  Chicken Feta and Salad)- Chicken Breast (I get the thing ones - top with feta and basil and bake!

Friday:  Homemade Pizza - we get the dough from the Publix Bakery - top with pizza sauce and your favorite toppings - we do cheese for the boys and mozzarella, basil, and cherry tomatoes for us.

Saturday:  Out to eat / Take Out

1 comment: